RallySport Direct is extremely excited about the addition of the new COBB Tuning AccessPORT V3 to our online catalog!
Simple ECU flashing with gauge package! The new incabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, higher resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up race, street, or dyno gauge clusters), and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). And what’s looks without brains? More processing power, memory, and storage to flash faster while saving all of your maps and logs. This is your new Accessport…..READ MORE ON THE PRODUCT PAGE HERE or check out the new Key Features Below, Also don’t forget to watch Ricks Whats In the Box Video, where he also compares the new AccessPORT V3 to the V2.
- AP3-SUB-001 Subaru WRX 2002-2005
- AP3-SUB-002 Subaru 2.5L Turbo (inc. 2006-2007 WRX/2004-2007 STI)
- AP3-SUB-003 Subaru 2.5L Turbo (inc. 2008-2013 WRX/STI/2007-2012 Legacy GT)
- AP3-MAZ-002 Mazdaspeed6 2006-2007/Mazdaspeed3 2007-2013
- AP3-BMW-001 BMW N54 135i/1m/335i/535i 2007-2007
- AP3-BMW-002 BMW N55 135i/ 335i 2011
- AP3-FOR-001 Ford Focus ST 2013
- AP3-MIT-002 Mitsubishi EVO X 2008-2010
- AP3-NIS-005 Nissan GT-R 2008-2013
- AP3-NIS-006 With Nissan GT-R 2008-2013 with TCM Support
KEY NEW FEATURES:
Larger, full color, higher resolution screen
Customizable multi-gauge display
In vehicle mounts, on/off switch
There is nothing we like more to see than an AP peeking over the dash. With the on/off button and using the included universal mount or vehicle specific options, there is no reason not to run your AP in-vehicle. Also, with a light sensing auto-dimmer, you can run hassle free in day or night.
Faster and easier to use with a familiar face
COBB Tuning listened to what you wanted. Use your same maps, monitor your same parameters, and troubleshoot your same codes, but now with more. More speed, more memory, more map storage, more live gauges, and more troubleshooting help.