Cobb Tuning has recently released their sway bar kit for the new Mitsubishi Evo X. Cobb Tuning has a different approach with thier products and has the daily driven driver in the front of their mind. The new Evo X sway bars we don’t see as being any different.
From Cobb Tuning Press Release:
COBB Tuning announces immediate availability of the 2008 Mitsubishi EVO X anti-swaybar kit. This kit dramatically decreases bodyroll and improves handling, encouraging the driver to attack the corners while inspiring confidence at the limit!
The COBB EVO X Anti-Swaybar Kit has multiple settings both front and rear, giving additional adjustment so handling can be tuned to driver preference. Rear bar stiffness can be increased up to 176% over stock, improving balance and reducing inherent understeer without impacting ride quality.
This kit is a direct replacement for the factory equipment. The lightweight tubular bars are CNC bent for a precise fit which makes installation simple. The kit also includes polyurethane bushings for quick transient response and bushing mounts with integrated grease fittings for easy maintenance.
EVO X Anti-Swaybar Kit Features:
• Two position front bar: 108% and 125% rate increase over stock
• Three position rear bar: 106%, 132% and 176% rate increase over stock
• Tubular bars for weight reduction
• CNC bent for precise fit
• Polyurethane bushings for immediate response
• Bushing mounts with grease fittings for easy maintenance
• Integrated bar locaters to prevent “bar walk”
• Tough powder coat exterior for weathering the elements